Hi everybody! I know we're just finishing up our annual Scrappy Swap, but it's almost fall and it seems like a good time to get in the mood. ECMQG will be hosting a Fall MugRug Swap. As a participant, you may choose whether you would like a Halloween mugrug, a Thanksgiving mugrug or a generic fall themed mugrug. Please know that this is a quick turnaround swap - you will have about 3 weeks to make your mugrug, so please plan accordingly.
So here are the details:
1. Sign up in the comments by Wednesday, September 17. Partners will be assigned by Sunday, September 21, so you will have 3 weeks to make your mugrug. Be sure to mention
a. If you would like your partner to make a Halloween mugrug, Thanksgiving mugrug, or generic fall-themed mugrug
b. If you have a preference as to which item you make, please mention that as well
c. Your email address. You may post it like this wendimihalik at yahoo so net bots can't spam you.
3. Make your item with a modern aesthetic. We are a MODERN quilt guild, after all.
4. Make your item the best you know how. Be sure to make something you would like to receive.
5. No extras are necessary, but if you wish to include them you may.
6. Bring your swap item to the OCTOBER guild meeting. We'll swap with each other then. (I always love the excitement of seeing what everyone has made!)
7. Be sure and say "thank you" when you receive your gift. It's only good manners, after all.
8. Have fun!