Here's what you do:
1. Fill a **quart size** zip lock bag with fabrics from your scrap bin - all colors and sizes. You will want to have a bag full of scraps that reflect the things you like.
2. Bring the bag to our guild meeting on August 8th.
3. Put your zip lock in a brown paper bag, which will be provided. Do not put your name on it.
4. Each member who brought a bag will take a bag from the table.
5. The recipient of each bag will confer with the donor about the item they would like to receive.
6. Sewists will have two months to make a fabulous scrappy item for their partner from the scraps their partner provided. Sewists may add only one other fabric to complete their project.
7. Bring your creation to our meeting on October 10th for the Big Reveal! (Be sure to return excess scraps.)
8. Oooh and ahhh over all the wonderful quilty goodness at the reveal.
9. Be sure and thank your partner for your gift.