We asked, you answered.
This is the list of individual and group goals for 2016. Now to plan and implement these ideas. We'll need your help.
Some could be short presentations. Some will be months long projects. Others will could be done as sew-a-thons or sew-ins. We are open to ideas and suggestions about how and when to make these goals reality.
Some will be easier than others, just as some will interest you and some won't. As a group, we'll learn together.
ECMQG 2016 Goals
- label ALL donated quilts (Mary and Natalie)
- make more collaborative quilts (Cindy)
- donate quilts to chemo centers (Dee)
- make a quilt for Sacred Heart Children's Hospital (Whitney)
- make the Emerald Coast Hospice Memorial quilt (Natalie)
- participate in the Million Pillowcase Challenge (Elaine)
- start a guild-only quilting bee (Wendi)
- host a QAL (Kira)
- swap mug rugs or mini quilts (Whitney)
- continue swapping fabrics and small items (Donna)
- keep ECMQG Anniversary Swap (Kira)
Individual 2016 Goals
- learn bindings, paper piecing, and how to cut (Eliana)
- make a Double Wedding Ring quilt (Nona)
- learn/improve FMQ (Anne Marie)
- learn/improve hand quilting (Betty)
- learn EPP (Susan)
- make drawstring backpacks (Pam)
- make a Patchwork Death Star (Cindy)
It's going to be a great year!
Natalie, Cindy, Wendi, & Nona
ECMQG Board 2016