Details, or Rules & Guidelines
- You must make something quilted
- You must use prints from the Sashing Stash collection. ANY colorway.
- You may use corresponding Riley Blake C100 & C120 Solids.
- Original designs or previously published patterns can be used. Please make sure to list pattern and designer information (if applicable) when you submit your project.
- Use the #mqgfabricchallenge hashtag when sharing images on social media.
- The deadline for submissions is May 31, 2016.
- Entries must be submitted via the Community tab of the MQG site.
Trying to find a local quilt shop that carries Riley Blake solids was challenging. Several phone calls later, three bolts of gray were found at Martelli's in Pensacola. Heather has them priced to sell at $6/yd. If you want other colors, you're going to have to shop online.
Good luck and show us your creativity!